- Are you confident, persuasive, and quick to build rapport with others?
- Do you want variety, flexibility, independence, and more control over what you earn in your career?
- Are you hungry for more than a paycheck from your career? Do you desire to make an impact, and to work with a purpose greater than yourself?
- Do you love sales and have a track record of getting results?
- Do you thrive in an engaging, challenging, and ever-changing work environment?
- Are you wanting your work environment to be more social, authentic, friendly, optimistic, and fun?
- Do you want to join a rockstar team where there is ample opportunity to grow yourself, lead others, and move up in a company?
If you answered YES to the above, read on!
About Bonfe Exteriors:
While our mission as a premier exterior business is to provide our customers with an excellent end product that will leave them with a renewed sense of pride for their home, our mission doesn't stop there. When our customers work with Bonfe Exteriors, their money goes further! As a woman-owned business, we are committed to donating a portion of our profits to local organizations who are helping women live empowered lives. As a company, we don't seek to just make a profit; we are committed to impacting our community for the better. People-over-profit, period.
People-over-profit isn't just a catchy phrase to us; it is our culture! At Bonfe Exteriors, you are the priority. We take it on as our personal mission to help guide you in the life-long journey of aligning with your ever-developing talents, personality, purposes and passions. Some of the ways we facilitate your growth is by co-creating a personal development plan, and offering Mindset Monday, a mini coaching huddle. We believe that when our employees are fully aligned with their design, they excel quickly, experience more fulfillment, and sincerely enjoy coming to work!
Work Hard. Play Hard. All For Christ!
You don't have to agree with us on the last part to work here, but we are an intense, passionate, purpose-driven group of people! We work hard, but we also like to connect with our peers and play hard! One of our core values is fun; and we believe fun happens when our team members are fully invested in the success of the company and when there is a genuine desire to build relationships. We plan quarterly team-building adventures to facilitate this! We also incorporate fun incentives when you hit your sales goals! We know how vital your role is to the success of our company and want to honor your loyalty and hard work.
THIS IS FOR YOU IF:
- You understand the power you possess to Bonfe Exteriors' success and therefore the impact you will have on the lives of many women.
- You enjoy setting goals, analyzing your metrics, and are addicted to personal development and growth.
- You like the idea of working outside an office and being able to move your body while you work.
- You enjoy people and find it gratifying when you know you've given them a "Wow!" experience. You like getting to know them, uncovering what their needs are, and finding a solution for them that they can feel really great about!
- You look forward to networking and creating relationships in efforts to develop new customer accounts and to increase revenue.
- You enjoy the creativity and psychology of using social media to widen your reach and to find new customers.
- Be part of an amazing team where you are valued along with other high-performers who work hard and have a ton of fun together.
- Bust through the "roof" of what you ever thought was possible for what you could earn and experience extreme levels of financial freedom to pursue your passions and to even create a cause of your own.
- Join our team early on when there are abundant opportunities for acquiring a leadership position.
- Earn exciting incentives for meeting sales goals; like vacations or attending conferences with the owners!
- Mentorship and learning from experienced business leaders who will help you become the greatest version of yourself.
- Be a part of this heart-felt company who is driven by a purpose far beyond the services they directly offer.
- Personal vehicle
- Performing manual roof inspections and climbing ladders
- High school diploma or Technical/College degree (preferred)
- Construction industry experience (preferred)
- Sales experience 2-5 years (preferred)
- Consistency in accomplishing sales goals
- Consistently provides excellent service and communication to customers
- Progressing on their personal development plan
- A strong moral compass
- A commitment to living out the company's core values.