I am interested in:
Bonfe Exteriors Siding
Not only does Bonfe Exteriors use only the highest quality of siding, we also have a great variety of colors and styles that keep up with today's hottest, yet timeless trends.
Our team will utilize expert advice from our suppliers and the CEO and Designer Kristina Bonfe to ensure your siding offers that beautiful curb appeal; but also ensure the siding meets your practical needs such as your timeline, budget and the appropriateness of the siding as it relates to Midwest weather. Read more below to learn more about the different types of siding and the high-quality products we use!
Fiber Cement Siding
James Hardie was the first to manufacture fiber cement siding, and remains the leader as the highest quality and most popular choice in America. Their products have a 30-year warranty, but can last as long as 50 years with proper care! There are 20 prefinished colors available or it can come primed, ready to be painted any color of your choosing. Click here to virtually see your color options come to life!
- Costs less than real wood siding.
- Can last up to 50 years, and resists pests, swelling, cracking and buckling and is even resistant to damage caused by hailstorms.
- Their Baked-on ColorPlus Technology has greater resistance to fading, chipping and cracking, meaning less maintenance for you.
Not only is Ply Gem the pioneer of vinyl siding, they are also the number one vinyl manufacturer in America. They test every product to ensure exceptional dependability and performance for our harsh midwest climate. Their limitless colors and texture options create a custom curb appeal look so you can relax and enjoy your home instead of having to continually upkeep it. Click here to virtually see your options come to life!
- Vinyl is the most cost effective siding available.
- It has the lowest maintenance than any other siding.
- This type of siding can last 20 to 40 years when it is well taken care of.
LP SmartSide is strong enough to withstand flying hockey pucks and baseballs. Don't believe us? Watch the video here. The secret to LP SmartSide Trim & Siding's remarkable durability is LP's proprietary SmartGuard manufacturing process. It ensures that every strand of wood is treated with a carefully formulated mix of resins, waxes, and zinc borate and finished with an overlay to offer complete protection against hail, moisture, termites and fungal decay. Click here to virtually see your options come to life!
- LP SmartSide costs half as much as real wood.
- It's SmarGuard treatment offers complete protection from hail, moisture, termites and fungal decay in Minnesota.
- Backed by an industry-leading 50-year limited warranty.
EDCO is one of the oldest and continuous running domestic metal fabricators, and is the largest manufacturer of pre-finished metal siding products in the United States. Homeowners will have peace of mind with EDCOs maintenance-free products that are backed with a lifetime, non-prorated warranty including hail and fade protection. Click here to virtually see your options come to life!
- Edco offers an unmatched 35 year warranty for fading, and a 50 year warranty for hail.
- Has a proprietary finish that will not chip, crack or peel, but can also reduce energy costs. Steel siding is moisture resistant ensuring it will not swell, decompose or develop mold over time.
- Virtually maintenance free.