OPERATIONS AND PROJECTS (O&P) INTERNSHIP
- Do you want to join a rockstar team where there is ample opportunity to grow and challenge yourself, complete meaningful and exciting work, all the while maintaining flexibility with your school schedule and even acquiring a fair pay for your time?
- Do you enjoy working working outside, collaborating with others, and working in an environment where two days are never alike?
- Do you like being known as the jack-of-all-trades and helping others in order to accomplish a goal or project?
- Are you hungry for more than a paycheck from your career? Do you desire to make an impact, and to work with a purpose greater than yourself?
- Are you wanting your work environment to be more social, authentic, compassionate, optimistic, and fun?
- Do you want to join a rockstar team where there is ample opportunity to grow yourself, lead others, and move up in a company?
If you answered YES to the above, read on!
About Bonfe Exteriors:
While our mission as a premier exterior business is to provide our customers with an excellent end product that will leave them with a renewed sense of pride for their home, our mission doesnt stop there. When our customers work with Bonfe Exteriors, their money goes further! As a woman-owned business, we are committed to donating a portion of our profits to local organizations who are helping women live empowered lives. As a company, we don't seek to just make a profit; we are committed to impacting our community for the better. People-over-profit, period.
People-over-profit isn't just a catchy phrase to us; it is our culture! At Bonfe Exteriors, you are the priority. We take it on as our personal mission to help guide you in the life-long journey of aligning with your ever-developing talents, personality, purposes and passions. Some of the ways we facilitate your growth is by co-creating a personal development plan, and offering Mindset Monday, a mini coaching huddle. We believe that when our employees are fully aligned with their design, they excel quickly, experience more fulfillment, and sincerely enjoy coming to work!
Work Hard. Play Hard. All For Christ!
You don't have to agree with us on the last part to work here, but we are an intense, passionate, purpose-driven group of people! We work hard, but we also like to connect with our peers and play hard! One of our core values is fun; and we believe fun happens when our team members are fully invested in the success of the company and when there is a genuine desire to build relationships. We plan quarterly team-building adventures to facilitate this! We also incorporate fun incentives when you hit your sales goals! We know how vital your role is to the success of our company and want to honor your loyalty and hard work.
THIS IS FOR YOU IF:
- You greatly value communication and building a great relationship with your leader and the team.
- You enjoy moving your body, working with your hands, and having a variety of different tasks to complete each day.
- You want to be a beacon of light to our customers and to our industry by demonstrating excellence, care, and integrity.
- You understand the power you possess to Bonfe Exteriors' success and therefore the impact you will have on the lives of many women.
- Be part of an amazing team where you are valued along with other high-performers who work hard and have a ton of fun together.
- Receive a formal, two to three week onboarding so youll know exactly what to do, and what the expectations are for each assignment.
- Mentorship and learning from experienced business leaders who will help you become the greatest version of yourself.
- Be a part of this heart-felt company who is driven by a purpose far beyond the services they directly offer.
- Create a valuable portfolio that showcases your abilities and obtain a strong reference letter at the end of your internship that will help open future doors.
- Work in a Christian environment where you can freely express and integrate your faith!
- Starting at $15 an hour
- 20 hours
- Location: Twin Cities Area
- A Company Truck
- Paid Quarterly Culture Events
- Paid Networking
- Catered Meals
- Cash Bonuses and Gifts
- Weekly Mentoring With Your Leader
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Short Term Disability
- Accident Coverage
- Cancer/Specified Disease Coverage
- Critical Illness Coverage
- Hospital Confinementt Indemnity Coverage
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Can lift more than 50 pounds occassionally
- Working towards a college degree in Project Management, Construction Management or related field (preferred but not required
- Has a desire to work within the construction industry
- Personal vehicle
- Personal phone
- Personal computer
- Willingness to drive often
- A strong moral compass
- A commitment to living out the companys core values.
- Flexible schedule