- Are you looking for a position that lets you control your income and that also embraces an unwavering commitment to purpose and integrity?
- Are you wanting your work environment to be more social, authentic, friendly, optimistic, and fun?
- Do you have a passion for refining your sales techniques in a dynamic environment that provides mentorship and ample resources to elevate your sales skills?
- Do you love the idea of connecting with prospective clients outside the office where you can enjoy the beautiful weather?
- Are you confident, persuasive, and charming? Do you enjoy the challenge of building relationships with prospective clients, testing and honing in on your skills of negotiation, and enjoy the satisfaction of finding the perfect solution for your prospective client?
If you answered YES to the above, read on!
ABOUT BONFE EXTERIORS:
While our mission as a designer exterior business is to provide our customers with a beautiful end product that will leave them with a renewed sense of pride for their home, our mission doesn’t stop there. When our customers work with Bonfe Exteriors, their money goes further! As a woman-owned business, we are committed to donating a portion of our profits to local organizations who are helping women live empowered lives. As a company, we don’t seek to just make a profit; we are committed to impacting our community for the better. People-over-profit, period.
People-over-profit isn’t just a catchy phrase to us; it is our culture! At Bonfe Exteriors, you are the priority. We take it on as our personal mission to help guide you in the life-long journey of aligning with your ever-developing talents, personality, purposes and passions. Some of the ways we facilitate your growth is by co-creating a personal development plan, and offering one to one mentoring sessions with your leader. We believe that when our employees are fully aligned with their design, they excel quickly, experience more fulfillment, and sincerely enjoy coming to work!
Work Hard. Play Hard. Create Impact. All For Christ!
You don’t have to agree with us on the last part to work here, but we are an intense, passionate, purpose-driven group of people! We work hard, but we also like to connect with our peers and play hard! One of our core values is fun; and we believe fun happens when our team members are fully invested in the success of the company and when there is a genuine desire to build relationships. We plan quarterly team-building adventures to facilitate this! We also incorporate fun incentives when you hit your sales goals! We know how vital your role is to the success of our company and want to honor your loyalty and hard work.
THIS IS FOR YOU IF:
- You understand the power and influence you possess to Bonfe Exteriors’ success and therefore the impact you will also have in the office, and on the lives of many women in our shared community.
- You enjoy winning others over, analyzing your techniques, and are addicted to personal development and growth.
- You like the idea of working outside an office and being able to move your body while you work.
- You enjoy people and find it gratifying when you know you’ve given them a “Wow!” experience. You like getting to know them on a human level, uncovering what their needs are, and finding a solution for them that they can feel really great about!
- Be part of an amazing team where you are valued along with other high-performers who work hard and have a ton of fun together.
- Bust through the “roof” of what you ever thought was possible for what you could earn and experience extreme levels of financial freedom to pursue your passions and to even create a cause of your own.
- Join our team early on when there are abundant opportunities for acquiring a leadership position as our long term vision includes going nationwide.
- Mentorship and learning from your experienced leader who will help you become the greatest version of yourself.
- Be a part of this heart-felt company who is driven by a purpose far beyond the services they directly offer.
- Commissions (Earn $100k or more!)
- Full or Part Time
- In Office / Twin Cities Area
- Paid Quarterly Culture Events
- Catered Meals
- Cash Bonuses and Gifts
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Short Term Disability
- Accident Coverage
- Cancer/Specified Disease Coverage
- Critical Illness Coverage
- Hospital Confinement Indemnity Coverage
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Personal vehicle
- Performing manual roof inspections and climbing ladders
- Passing Drone Exam: FAA Part 107 Airman Knowledge Test
- High school diploma or Technical/College degree (preferred)
- Sales experience one or more years (preferred)
- Consistency in accomplishing sales goals
- Consistently provides excellent service and communication to customers
- Progressing on their personal development plan
- A strong moral compass
If this sounds like you, and you feel ready to take on an awesome new adventure, apply today!