- Do you want to join a rockstar team where there is ample opportunity to grow and challenge yourself, complete meaningful and exciting work, all the while maintaining flexibility with your school schedule and even acquiring a fair pay for your time?
- Do you want to gain influence, become the jack of all trades and want the challenge ofhelping grow a business by making it more efficient?
- Are you hungry for more than a paycheck from your career? Do you desire to make an impact, and to work with a purpose greater than yourself?
- Do you want to be a part of a company whose mission is to improve their entire industry and how the market perceives them?
- Are you wanting your work environment to be more social, authentic, friendly, optimistic and fun?
If you answered YES to the above, read on!
ABOUT BONFE EXTERIORS:
While our mission as a premier exterior business is to provide our customers with an excellent end product that will leave them with a renewed sense of pride for their home, our mission doesnt stop there. When our customers work with Bonfe Exteriors, their money goes further! As a woman-owned business, we are committed to donating a portion of our profits to local organizations who are helping women live empowered lives. As a company, we don’t seek to just make a profit; we are committed to impacting our community for the better. People-over-profit, period.
People-over-profit isn’t just a catchy phrase to us; it is our culture! At Bonfe Exteriors, you are the priority. We take it on as our personal mission to help guide you in the life-long journey of aligning with your ever-developing talents, personality, purposes and passions. Some of the ways we facilitate your growth is by co-creating a personal development plan, and offering Mindset Monday, a mini coaching huddle. We believe that when our employees are fully aligned with their design, they excel quickly, experience more fulfillment, and sincerely enjoy coming to work!
Work Hard. Play Hard. All For Christ!
You don’t have to agree with us on the last part to work here, but we are an intense, passionate, purpose-driven group of people! We work hard, but we also like to connect with our peers and play hard! One of our core values is fun; and we believe fun happens when our team members are fully invested in the success of the company and when there is a genuine desire to build relationships. We plan quarterly team-building adventures to facilitate this! We also incorporate fun incentives when you hit your sales goals! We know how vital your role is to the success of our company and want to honor your loyalty and hard work.
THIS IS FOR YOU IF:
- You understand the power you possess to Bonfe Exteriors’ success and therefore the impact you will have on the lives of many women.
- You enjoy setting goals, analyzing your metrics, and are addicted to personal development and growth.
- You like the idea of working outside an office and being able to move your body while you work.
- You enjoy people and find it gratifying when you know you’ve given them a “Wow!” experience. You like getting to know them, uncovering what their needs are, and finding a solution for them that they can feel really great about!
- You look forward to networking and creating relationships in efforts to develop new customer accounts and to increase revenue.
- You enjoy the creativity and psychology of using social media to widen your reach and to find new customers.
- Be part of an amazing team where you are valued along with other high-performers who work hard and have a ton of fun together.
- Receive a formal, two to three week onboarding so youll know exactly what to do, and what the expectations are for each assignment.
- Mentorship and learning from experienced business leaders who will help you become the greatest version of yourself.
- Be a part of this heart-felt company who is driven by a purpose far beyond the services they directly offer.
- Create a valuable portfolio that showcases your abilities and obtain a strong reference letter at the end of your internship that will help open future doors.
- Flexible Hours That Will Work With Your School Schedule
- $15 An Hour
- Hybrid Position: Remote / Twin Cities Area
- Paid Quarterly Culture Events
- Cash Bonuses and Gifts
- Networking Opportunities
- Catered Meals
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Accident Coverage
- Cancer/Specified Disease Coverage
- Critical Illness Coverage
- Hospital Confinement?Indemnity Coverage
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Personal vehicle and willingness to drive to meetings or running other important errands
- Personal phone
- Personal computer
- High school diploma or college experience
- A strong moral compass
- A commitment to living out the company’s core values.
If this sounds like you, and you feel ready to take on an awesome new adventure, connect with us and let us know why you’d be a great fit for the team!