- Do you want to join a rockstar team where there is ample opportunity to grow and challenge yourself, complete meaningful and exciting work, all the while maintaining flexibility with your school schedule and even acquiring a fair pay for your time?
- Do you think outside the box? Can you get inside the minds of a prospective customer?Are you a self-starter who desires creative freedom?
- Are you hungry for more than a paycheck from your career? Do you desire to make an impact, and to work with a purpose greater than yourself?
- Do you love marketing so much so that you follow other marketing gurus on social media to learn from the best? Do you constantly look up YouTube videos on how to better your game? Do you enjoy discovering the latest trends?
- Do you want to be a part of a company whose mission is to improve their entire industry and how the market perceives them?
- Do you desire to help companies become more discoverable, shareable and memorable?
- Are you wanting your work environment to be more social, authentic, friendly, optimistic and fun?
If you answered YES to the above, read on!
ABOUT BONFE EXTERIORS:
While our mission as a designer exterior business is to provide our customers with a beautiful end product that will leave them with a renewed sense of pride for their home, our mission doesn’t stop there. When our customers work with Bonfe Exteriors, their money goes further! As a woman-owned business, we are committed to donating a portion of our profits to local organizations who are helping women live empowered lives. As a company, we don’t seek to just make a profit; we are committed to impacting our community for the better. People-over-profit, period.
People-over-profit isn’t just a catchy phrase to us; it is our culture! At Bonfe Exteriors, you are the priority. We take it on as our personal mission to help guide you in the life-long journey of aligning with your ever-developing talents, personality, purposes and passions. Some of the ways we facilitate your growth is by co-creating a personal development plan, and offering one to one mentoring with your leader. We believe that when our employees are fully aligned with their design, they excel quickly, experience more fulfillment, and sincerely enjoy coming to work!
Work Hard. Play Hard. Create Impact. All For Christ!
You don’t have to agree with us on the last part to work here, but we are an intense, passionate, purpose-driven group of people! We work hard, but we also like to connect with our peers and play hard! One of our core values is fun; and we believe fun happens when our team members are fully invested in the success of the company and when there is a genuine desire to build relationships. We plan quarterly team-building adventures to facilitate this! We know how vital your role is to the success of our company and want to honor your loyalty and hard work.
THIS IS FOR YOU IF:
- You understand the power you possess to Bonfe Exteriors’ success and therefore the impact you will have on the lives of many women.
- You have the ability to tell provoking stories, and have a basic understanding of SEO, social media marketing (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and others), creating content and content calendars, and direct mail / email campaigns.
- You enjoy setting goals, analyzing metrics, and seeing results in a tangible, impactful way!
- You like the idea of working remote, at the office with the team, and even in the field!
- You are motivated by completing interesting work that ultimately leads to our vision of growing our small, family owned business, into a nationally acclaimed giant in the Exteriors Industry.
- You like uncovering what the needs and fears of our customers are, and find satisfaction in creating content that will cut through the noise and offer them solutions, value, and delight!
- You look forward to social team events, networking opportunities, and winning others over to the mission and vision of our company.
- Flexible Hours That Will Work With Your School Schedule
- $15 An Hour
- Location: Little Canada, MN
- Paid Quarterly Culture Events
- Cash Bonuses and Gifts
- Networking Opportunities
- Catered Meals
- Personal vehicle and willingness to drive to meetings and construction sites throughout the Twin Cities.
- Personal phone
- Personal computer
- High school diploma or college experience
- A strong moral compass
- A commitment to living out the companys core values.
If this sounds like you, and you feel ready to take on an awesome new adventure, connect with us and let us know why you’d be a great fit for the team!